Snowshot Insulated Jacket
For those that run cold, but don't run scared from the cold, there's the Patagonia Snowshot Insulated Jacket. It's got an H2No waterproof membrane to shed the snow on heavy powder days, and toasty synthetic insulation keeping you warm on cold and windy summits. When you start to heat up after ripping your favorite groomer, underarm vents cut through the insulation to dump heat and welcome in cooling air. For deep days you've got a low-profile powder skirt preventing the snow from sneaking in, and a helmet-compatible visored hood to keep the snow out of your face in low-vis conditions. Brushed handwarmer pockets keep trail maps and lift snacks handy, while the chest pocket boasts media compatibility so you can thread your headphones through and rock your favorite tunes as you rip and ride.
- Stay warm on cold resort days with this insulated ski jacket
- H2No membrane keeps you dry when heavy snow and mixes hit
- Synthetic insulation delivers lightweight warmth on cold mornings
- Underarm vents cut through insulation for effective cooling
- Powder skirt keeps the snow out and clips into Patagonia ski pants
- Helmet-compatible hood offers better visibility in bad conditions
- Brushed handwarmer pockets hold trail maps and sandwiches
- Media-compatible chest pocket lets you jam out on the slopes
- Item #PAT01Z5
What do you think about this product?
November 26, 2019
My son,12 yrs old,loves this coat. It's a great color and keeps him warm!
November 30, 2019
Hi Kathi, Is your son wearing a Men's medium? I've been reading reviews that Patagonia runs long, especially in the sleeves. Thanks!
January 6, 2020
Holy cow! Sorry! Just saw this. Probably too late, but yes. He's wearing a men's medium. It is a bit big, but not enough to where it is uncomfortable or looks gigantic on him. Hope that helps.