Snowshot Insulated Jacket
From pizza-ing prodigies to budding GS champions—if they're a kid who has to be dragged off the mountain at the end of the day, they'll love the Patagonia Snowshot Insulated Jacket. It's fully waterproof, with an H2No Performance Standard shell that sheds everything from summit flurries to heavy powder-day snows. Warm synthetic insulation keeps them toasty on slow lift rides and frozen days, and a removable powder skirt keeps the snow out when they take a tumble or two. The hood removes when there's nothing but bluebird days on the horizon, while the media-compatible chest pocket lets them (quietly) rock out to their favorite tunes as they zip by you.
For holding maps and snacks they've got two standard hand pockets, and a convenient pass pocket to help them cruise through lift lines. The sleeves have an articulated design for a free range of motion, and sport a grow-fit feature that increases their length by two inches, helping you keep up with unexpected growth-spurts to get in more seasons of use. When the growing gets too much and it's time to hand it over to a cousin or sibling, there's a built-in hand-me-down ID label to keep track of official transfers of ownership.
- A waterproof and insulated jacket for all-day shredders
- H2No shell will keep them dry when snow hits at mid-mountain
- Synthetic insulation warms them up when they stay out on frigid days
- Removable hood is there when you need it and gone when you don't
- Snap-on powder prevents snow from riding up when they fall
- Hand, pass, and media-compatible chest pockets offer great storage
- Articulated sleeves provide easy movement and grow-fit lengthening
- Main zipper is waterproof with soft chin lining for cozy warmth
- Item #PAT026C