Ski & Ride Guide—
Our Top Freeriding Picks Of The Season
Select a color:Black
Select a size:
Why We Like The Snowfarer Cap
This multi-purpose hat is stylish enough to wear day-to-day and functional enough to take on ski tours. The low-profile silhouette lets this cap fit under out helmets, providing additional warmth and sun protection in the backcountry.
- Lightweight hat designed for warmth and sun protection on ski tours
- DWR coating sheds moisture when you're caught in snowy weather
- Quick-drying fabric was designed to handle snow and sweat
- Soft tricot lining adds comfort and warmth on cold mountain days
- Foam-core brim was built for packability and sun protection
- Dark underbill reduces glare from bright and snowy slopes
- Adjustable buckle releases quickly when you throw on a helmet
- Item #PAT02X1
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric] recycled nylon, DWR coating, [lining] recycled polyester tricot
- flat brim
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 3 ratings
5 Stars - 2 reviews
4 Stars - 1 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.