Don’t leave home without them.
Grab the Patagonia Men’s Snowdrifter Softshell Pants and head into the backcountry. This pant is designed for optimal breathability as you work your way up the skin track, and the fabric has a DWR finish to help deflect snow. It's constructed with articulated patterning to assist the stretchy material that keeps your movement as free as if you were riding in your birthday suit. The flat waistband sits comfortably under the waist belt of a pack, and the removable, elasticized suspenders ensure the weight of the pack won’t push your pants down. The cuffs are easy to fasten down with a tight seal around your boots, even without taking your gloves off.
- Softshell pants for backcountry touring
- Synthetic material is extremely breathable
- DWR finish helps moisture bead up and roll off
- Stretchy, articulated design allows for full range of motion
- Removable suspenders hold pants in place
- Cuffs adjust around boots easily
- Rear webbing loop attaches to Patagonia powder skirts
- Item #PAT01ZB
- Q & A
How long is the Inseam of Size S?