35% Offsale $259.35 $399.00
Patagonia's Snowdrifter Jacket keeps you comfortable on the slopes whether you choose to ride on two sticks or one. The Snowdrifter features a 3-layer H2No membrane that seals out snow and slush while allowing water vapor to escape—keeping you dry underneath. Underarm zippers allow you to add airflow when you need it, without exposing the most vulnerable areas to the elements, while an adjustable powder skirt works with the helmet-compatible hood and adjustable cuffs to prevent snow from sneaking in.
- Technical shell for ski and snowboard fun
- 3-Layer H2No membrane is waterproof yet breathable
- Recycled content reduces unnecessary waste
- Underarm zippers release excess heat and vapor
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps flying snow out
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts in two directions
- Zippered pockets secure the essentials
- Item #PAT031G
[membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (3-layer), [face fabric] 70% recycled polyester, 30% polyester, DWR coating, [lining] polyester
2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
What do you think about this product?