Why We Like The Snowdrifter Jacket
Patagonia's Snowdrifter Jacket keeps us comfortable on the slopes, whether we choose to ride on two sticks or one. The Snowdrifter features a 3-layer H2No membrane that seals out snow and slush while allowing water vapor to escape—keeping us dry underneath. Underarm zippers provide airflow when we need it, without exposing the most vulnerable areas to the elements, while an adjustable powder skirt works with the helmet-compatible hood to prevent snow from sneaking in.
- Technical shell for ski and snowboard fun
- 3-Layer H2No membrane is waterproof yet breathable
- Recycled content reduces unnecessary waste
- Underarm zippers release excess heat and vapor
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps flying snow out
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts in two directions
- Zippered pockets secure the essentials
- Item #PAT031G
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (3-layer), [face fabric] 70% recycled polyester, 30% polyester, DWR coating, [lining] polyester
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [small] 28in
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve
- underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 29, 2021
I wanted to love this jacket... BUT
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 125 lbs
I purchased this jacket for backcountry skiing. I loved the color, length, fit and weight of this jacket. BUT I wanted to be able to access the hand warmer pockets while wearing a pack, and this was not possible. My pack's waist belt fell right on top of the pockets which rendered them useless unless I removed my pack. So, sadly, I returned the jacket.