Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Ski Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Delivering breathability, stretch, and durable waterproofing for backcountry missions, the SnowDrifter will happily follow you on any pow-hunting adventure. It's Patagonia's most performance-minded H2No ski shell, offering reliable protection, performance features, and constant comfort without the price-tag of a Gore-Tex jacket.
- Lightweight shell for comfort and protection in the backcountry
- 3-layer H2No membrane shuts out moisture and breathes well
- Stretch fabric enhances movement on long skin-track climbs
- Moisture-managing backer helps you stay dry and comfortable
- Underarm vents quickly release heat as you work up a sweat
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps out snow on waist-deep lines
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps your head protected on multiple fronts
- Item #PAT02XG
- [membrane/laminate] H2No (3-layer), [face fabric] 75D polyester (70% recycled), DWR coating
- fully sealed
- helmet-compatible, two-way adjustable
- [external] 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest, 1 pass, [internal] 1 drop-in
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- concealed reflector
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4.7oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 15, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 150 lbs
Recently took this jacket out on a powder day and was pleasantly surprised on how comfortable, waterproof and stylish this jacket was. I've never tried a shell of this caliber and to be honest, I was blown away. The fit was perfect and it kept me dry. Couldn't ask for a better jacket!
March 15, 2020
I was trying to decide between this jacket and the Powder Bowl. I found the fit on the Snowdrifter to be huge compared to the Powder Bowl and was debating whether or not I needed to size down. Do you have any suggestions or comments on the fit difference between the two (or recommendations)? Are they supposed to fit that differently?