Snowbelle Stretch Pant
The Patagonia Snowbelle Stretch Pants ensure you can enjoy waterproof, breathable protection from the elements without having your motion restricted. Their stretchy construction works with an articulated fit to ensure your athletic stance won't be compromised. The H2No Performance Standard membrane seals out moisture while allowing air to flow and letting vapor escape. Elastic tabs let you adjust the waist to find a fit that minimizes the chances of snow sneaking in during a break or fall, and DWR-treated gaiters feature boot hooks to ensure your gaiters stay in place whether you have on snowboard boots or ski boots.
- Lightweight shell pants for skiing or snowboarding
- H2No Performance Standard membrane seals out moisture
- Recycled fabric content for sustainability
- Adjustable waist tabs for a customized fit
- Articulated fit enhances freedom of motion
- Gaiters protect your legs from snow invasion
- Scuff guards stand up to boot kicks
- Item #PAT02IG
- Q & A
These pants are a beautiful color in dark current and nice material. Im not sure why they put the waist adjustment tabs on the inside because they rub and are awkward to use. Iâm petite with thick thighs and the length was okay but too tight in the legs to move comfortably for long. Iâm pretty sure sizing up would make them too long so am returning to try a different brand. Maybe someone with slimmer/longer legs would love me but thick shorties be warned.