Select a Size
Select a Color
Snowbelle Stretch Pant
The Patagonia Snowbelle Stretch Pants ensure you can enjoy waterproof, breathable protection from the elements without having your motion restricted. Their stretchy construction works with an articulated fit to ensure your athletic stance won't be compromised. The H2No Performance Standard membrane seals out moisture while allowing air to flow and letting vapor escape. Elastic tabs let you adjust the waist to find a fit that minimizes the chances of snow sneaking in during a break or fall, and DWR-treated gaiters feature boot hooks to ensure your gaiters stay in place whether you have on snowboard boots or ski boots.
- Lightweight shell pants for skiing or snowboarding
- H2No Performance Standard membrane seals out moisture
- Recycled fabric content for sustainability
- Adjustable waist tabs for a customized fit
- Articulated fit enhances freedom of motion
- Gaiters protect your legs from snow invasion
- Scuff guards stand up to boot kicks
- Item #PAT02IG
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (2-layer), [face fabric] polyester (70% recycled), DWR, [lining] brushed tricot
- 2 zippered hand
- polyester, DWR
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.9oz
- Recommended Use
- freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 28, 2020
“Smokey Violet” = grey
- I returned this product before using it
We ordered these for my wife when they were on sale but returned them because while in the product shots the violet color seems to stand out. In person the “Smokey Violet” looks straight grey which was not to my wife’s tastes. Otherwise they seemed nice.
February 23, 2019
These pants are a beautiful color in dark current and nice material. Im not sure why they put the waist adjustment tabs on the inside because they rub and are awkward to use. Iâm petite with thick thighs and the length was okay but too tight in the legs to move comfortably for long. Iâm pretty sure sizing up would make them too long so am returning to try a different brand. Maybe someone with slimmer/longer legs would love me but thick shorties be warned.
December 1, 2018
Great fit, good product!
Got these for my wife and she loves them! take 20% off coupons from coupon-code.info