Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Snowbelle Stretch Pant
The Patagonia Snowbelle Stretch Pants ensure you can enjoy waterproof, breathable protection from the elements without having your motion restricted. Their stretchy construction works with an articulated fit to ensure your athletic stance won't be compromised. The H2No Performance Standard membrane seals out moisture while allowing air to flow and letting vapor escape. Elastic tabs let you adjust the waist to find a fit that minimizes the chances of snow sneaking in during a break or fall, and DWR-treated gaiters feature boot hooks to ensure your gaiters stay in place whether you have on snowboard boots or ski boots.
- Lightweight shell pants for skiing or snowboarding
- H2No Performance Standard membrane seals out moisture
- Recycled fabric content for sustainability
- Adjustable waist tabs for a customized fit
- Articulated fit enhances freedom of motion
- Gaiters protect your legs from snow invasion
- Scuff guards stand up to boot kicks
- Item #PAT02IG
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.