From backcountry powder to resort piste.
January's chill will try to keep you from doing what you love, but you'll be ready for whatever Mother Nature throws at you with the Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Pants. H2No Performance Standard two-layer shell provides incredible waterproof protection that remains breathable during backcountry ascents, while a DWR finish keeps moisture off during stormy weather. Updated this year with a lightweight Thermogreen insulation to provide a barrier against the cold and designed to retain heat even if you somehow manage to get it wet.
- A ski pant that can take on your favorite line
- H2No waterproofing keeps you dry while remaining breathable
- Lightweight insulation keeps you extra warm without added weight
- Moisture-wicking waistline helps manage sweat and snow
- Inner-thigh venting gives you airflow when the sun comes out
- Adjustable waist lets you create the perfect fit
- Reinforced gaiters help improve durability for longevity
- Patagonia's sustainable initiatives show in these pants' recycled materials
- Item #PAT01XI
- Q & A
Patagonia SnowBelle Ski Pants
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium and Large
- Height: 10'5"
- Weight: 175lbs
I love these pants. Very durable! Yet soft and wind proof. I am an ski instructor at Copper Mountain Colorado and on my off days, I like skiing in these pants. I bought two pairs. One in a large and one in a medium because I plan to loose weight. I am 5"10 1/2 weigh 175 and prefer the large. These ski pants are a must.