Escape to the mountains.
Reach for the Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle Jacket when you're packing up and leaving the city behind for a weekend in the mountains. Be it a bluebird day in the Catskills or a stormy one in the Rockies, the two-layer Snowbelle adapts to a full range of resort conditions. Recycled Thermogreen insulation adds valuable warmth when a lift ride to the summit leaves you exposed to harsh gusts, while Patagonia's impressive H2No waterproof membrane prevents heavy squalls from soaking you through.
When the wind picks up, throw the helmet-compatible hood on to add an extra layer between you and bitter temps, and cinch down the powder skirt when you head off-piste. The webbing loop at the back connects easily to any Patagonia pants to eliminate the chance for gaps. On a warm spring day or when you're heading inside for aprés, detach the Snowbelle's liner and wear the inner jacket as its own layer. The synthetic insulation will keep you warm but unencumbered when you don't need the protection of a shell.
- Ski jacket that functions well on and off the mountain
- H2No shell delivers reliable waterproof protection
- Eco-friendlier insulation maintains warmth when wet
- Underarm zips allow excess body heat to escape
- Low-profile powder skirt seals out snow while skiing
- Adjustable hood for added coverage during storms
- Item #PAT01X8