2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Snow Pile Bib Pant
Even when the big family ski trip gets hit with a blast of cold and snowy weather your little one will stay warm and dry as they take their first turns on the bunny hill in the Patagonia Snow Pile Bib Pants. These warm and waterproof pants offer tantrum-proof protection from the elements thanks to their H2No membrane and toasty synthetic insulation. The H2No technology works to keep out moisture of all kinds from wet snow to slush, while the Thermogreen insulation fights the chill with all-day warmth.
- Insulated pants to keep them warm and dry on snowy ski days
- Waterproof membrane shuts out snow and slush at the resort
- Synthetic insulation keeps up the heat in cold weather
- Bib design and ankle gaiters keep out snow when they fall
- Grow-fit feature extends legs up to two inches as they grow
- Scuff guards add durability for scrapes with ski edges
- Center-front storm flap keeps out air from cold winds
- Zippered pocket keeps snacks and tissues handy
- Item #PATZ9OY
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.