Snow Pile Bib Pant
Even when the big family ski trip gets hit with a blast of cold and snowy weather your little one will stay warm and dry as she takes her first turns on the bunny hill in the Patagonia Snow Pile Bib Pants. These warm and waterproof pants offer tantrum-proof protection from the elements thanks to their H2No membrane and toasty synthetic insulation. The H2No technology works to keep out moisture of all kinds from wet snow to slush, while the Thermogreen insulation fights the chill with all-day warmth. With an extended bib design they'll have extra coverage from and snow, while elastic gaiters at the ankle keep snow from getting in as they slip and slide their way down the slopes. An external storm flap stops wind from creeping in the extended front zipper, and a handy grow-fit lets you extend the legs up to two inches to keep up with off-season growth spurts and delay the hand-me-down process by another season.
- Insulated pants to keep them warm and dry on snowy ski days
- Waterproof membrane shuts out snow and slush at the resort
- Synthetic insulation keeps up the heat in cold weather
- Bib design and ankle gaiters keep out snow when they fall
- Grow-fit feature extends legs up to two inches as they grow
- Scuff guards add durability for scrapes with ski edges
- Center-front storm flap keeps out air from cold winds
- Zippered pocket keeps snacks and tissues handy
- Item #PAT030F
What do you think about this product?