Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like the Snow Pile Bib Pant
Patagonia thought of it all with their Snow Pile Bib Pant. A motley of features ensures they stay warm even when moisture or wind knocks on the bib's doors. Built-in gaiters slide over their boots making sure no powder can pry its way in. A specialized membrane and insulation ensure warmth in wind and wet snow. Our favorite part is the built-in leg extensions, so even if they manage to grow another two inches that year, the Snow Pile can accommodate.
- Warm and waterproof bibs for whiteout snow days
- H2No membrane keeps out the element to keep them happy
- Toasty synthetic insulation stays warm even while wet
- Stretchy ankle gaiters shield out loose powder better
- Wind flaps inside and out help bust frigid gusts
- Leg extensions mean they grow with the growing kiddo'
- Item #PATZ9OX
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.