Snow Pile Bib Pant - Toddler Boys'
Why We Like the Snow Pile Bib Pant
Patagonia thought of it all with their Snow Pile Bib Pant. A motley of features ensures they stay warm even when moisture or wind knocks on the bib's doors. Built-in gaiters slide over their boots making sure no powder can pry its way in. A specialized membrane and insulation ensure warmth in wind and wet snow. Our favorite part is the built-in leg extensions, so even if they manage to grow another two inches that year, the Snow Pile can accommodate.
- Warm and waterproof bibs for whiteout snow days
- H2No membrane keeps out the element to keep them happy
- Toasty synthetic insulation stays warm even while wet
- Stretchy ankle gaiters shield out loose powder better
- Wind flaps inside and out help bust frigid gusts
- Leg extensions mean they grow with the growing kiddo'
- Item #PATZ9OX
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR finish, [lining] 10)% recycled polyester
- 100g Thermolite Eco92 (92% recycled polyester, 8% polyester)
- fully sealed
- [3T] 14.5in
- 1 zippered hand, 1 internal pass ring
- front-zip entry, storm-flap
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- casual, all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding