When summer ends the fish don't start to head south for warmer climates, in fact they seem to gravitate towards the windiest banks and coolest rivers, which is why the Patagonia Snap-Dry Hoodie is a cool-weather necessity for the year-round fly fisher. Designed as part of Patagonia's fly-fish specific layering system, it features a four-way stretch fabric for unrestricted movement on any cast, as well as a warm and wicking insulated lining to keep you comfortable in chilly shoulder-season weather. A DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating sheds the spray from your last catch, and the fixed hood fits easily over a baseball cap for coverage from wind and light rain. The zippered chest pocket is large enough to fit a fly box when you need to try a new approach, while the open hand pockets hold extra gear and welcome in cold digits.
- A warm hooded jacket for fly fishing in cooler weather
- Four-way stretch fabric allows a full range of motion when casting
- Insulated tricot lining wicks moisture and keeps you warm
- DWR coating beads off moisture from drizzly skies and splashing fish
- Hood fits over a baseball cap for visibility and coverage
- Zippered chest pocket is big enough to hold a fly box
- Item #PAT02OR