Select style & size:Select options
Slope 8L Runner Pack
The one thing you don't need when you're running for hours at a time is to tack on more discomfort. Ditch those bouncy and bulky running packs and gear up for ultra-races and long training runs with the Patagonia Slope Runner 8L Pack. Designed to fit more like a piece of apparel than a pack, this intuitive running piece moves comfortably with you as you run. It's made with stretchy, breathable, and moisture-managing materials that'll keep you comfortable and cool even during hot and sweaty runs to exposed alpine summits. When the sun is beating down you'll be thankful for its airy mono-mesh back panel, as well as its versatile hydration storage options. It comes complete with a 2L HydraPak reservoir that stores easily in the main compartment, and can also accommodate a variety of soft flasks and bottles in the stretchy front pockets. These pockets also give you quick-access storage to energy gels and snacks when you're on-the-move, while the zippered chest snugly stores your phone as you track those long miles.
- Low-profile running pack that fits more like piece of apparel
- Stretchy and breathable materials offer a barely-there feel
- High-airflow back panel helps regulate temperature on hot trail runs
- Included 2L hydration reservoir give you constant access to water
- 8L storage compartment lets you stash layers for changing conditions
- Zippered phone pocket keeps your phone close by in case of emergency
- Stretchy front pockets hold gels, snacks, and soft water flasks
- Item #PAT02WK
- Q & A
Perfect Lightweight Running Pack
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I love how lightweight this pack is. The pack is large enough to have my phone, snacks, extra water bottles and full hydropack (which comes with the vest and its 2 liters!). I loved the venting and material. It was super breathable so I didn't have a major sweaty back. I am 5'8'', 34 C and usually wear a medium top and the medium fit great. I love that you can adjust and move the clips to custom fit you, especially since this is a unisex vest and us ladies have certain spots that straps wont work . The mouth piece doesn't leak so you don't have to worry about having wet spots on your shirt. I highly recommend this vest for any trail runners or hikers that love to hike with a light pack.