Where to next?
From the tropical ruins of Angkor Wat to the bustling bike lanes of Brooklyn, the Patagonia Men's Skiddore Short-Sleeve Shirt is suited for far-flung adventures and everyday commutes alike. You'll enjoy its cleanly situated styling and lightweight polyester fabric while traveling and working in casual environments. It's made of recycled polyester that's airy-light in stifling conditions, plus it's protective from scorching UV rays with a UPF 50+ rating.
Venting across the back yoke keeps you from working up a sweat, regardless if you're traveling through Southeast Asia or commuting in the summer. 2-way mechanical stretch ensures you have plenty of room to move without being restricted during everyday activities. It's finished with a left-chest security pocket for carrying cash and important documents, which comes in handy while traveling and walking in urban environments.
- Cleanly styled shirt for traveling and urban commutes
- Lightweight recycled polyester for comfort in hot weather
- 2-way mechanical stretch, underarm gussets for flexibility
- UPF 50+ rating ensures protection from harsh UV rays
- Left-chest security pocket for your passport or cash
- Venting across the rear yoke for breathability
- Regular fit with shirt-tail hemline
- Item #PAT02BM