Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Button-Down Short-Sleeve Shirts we have in stock.View Similar Products
Where to next?
From the tropical ruins of Angkor Wat to the bustling bike lanes of Brooklyn, the Patagonia Men's Skiddore Short-Sleeve Shirt is suited for far-flung adventures and everyday commutes alike. You'll enjoy its cleanly situated styling and lightweight polyester fabric while traveling and working in casual environments. It's made of recycled polyester that's airy-light in stifling conditions, plus it's protective from scorching UV rays with a UPF 50+ rating.
Venting across the back yoke keeps you from working up a sweat, regardless if you're traveling through Southeast Asia or commuting in the summer. 2-way mechanical stretch ensures you have plenty of room to move without being restricted during everyday activities. It's finished with a left-chest security pocket for carrying cash and important documents, which comes in handy while traveling and walking in urban environments.
- Cleanly styled shirt for traveling and urban commutes
- Lightweight recycled polyester for comfort in hot weather
- 2-way mechanical stretch, underarm gussets for flexibility
- UPF 50+ rating ensures protection from harsh UV rays
- Left-chest security pocket for your passport or cash
- Venting across the rear yoke for breathability
- Regular fit with shirt-tail hemline
- Item #PAT02BM