Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Simul Alpine Softshell Pant
Designed for wintertime activities ranging from backcountry skiing to mountaineering and ice climbing, the Simul Alpine Softshell Pant is a lightweight, breathable, do-it-all workhorse that you'll want to pull on pretty much every morning. The qualities are made possible by the polyester softshell fabric that breathes extremely well while shielding you from light snow and cold winds.
- Breathable and weather-resistant pants for rigorous adventures
- Recycled polyester blend moves with you and breathes well
- DWR coating resists moisture and helps pants dry quickly
- Gusseted crotch ensures you can move effortlessly all-day
- Adjustable waist locks in a secure and reliable fit
- Zippered thigh pockets can be accessed while wearing a harness
- Item #PATZ9GS
- Responsible Collection
- 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex, DWR treatment
- not sealed
- [large] 33in
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered thigh
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 8 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.