Select a Size
Select a Color
Simul Alpine Softshell Pant
Designed for wintertime activities ranging from backcountry skiing to mountaineering and ice climbing, the Patagonia Simul Men's Alpine Softshell Pant is a lightweight, breathable, do-it-all workhorse that you'll want to pull on pretty much every morning.
While the polyester softshell fabric gives you plenty of stretch and breathability, it also shields you from light snow and cold blasts of wind. The articulated cut and gusseted crotch add an even greater degree of flexibility, and the narrower lower leg and adjustable cuffs keep your pants out of the way when you're skinning, front pointing, or glacier walking. Patagonia hooked the Simul up with a water-repellent DWR coating to help you stay dry and also built in its OppoSet waist adjustment, so you'll never have to worry about your pants falling down when you're making some tenuous ice moves or skintrack kick turns.
- Lightweight, breathable, do-it-all skiing and climbing pant
- Water-resistant and durable fabric allows for easy mobility
- Slim fit promotes a comfy fit with full range of motion
- Gusseted crotch enables easy flexibility
- OppoSet waist adjustment keeps the fit just how you like it
- Bevy of zippered pockets stashes phone, maps, sunnies, and snacks
- Item #PAT02C0
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- [shell] 100% polyester stretch double weave, DWR [yoke, gusset] 88% nylon,12% spandex, DWR
- 2 hand zip, 1 rear, 1 thigh zip
- Claimed Weight
- 13.2 oz
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, hiking, ice climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 21, 2018
I have last years SImul Alpine and they don't quite fit over AT ski boots. Did they solve that issue with these?