Shirts and jackets finally team up.
Fall weather can be fickle, and when you're headed out for a long day hike you're just not sure if you should wear a heavier shirt or a light jacket. Patagonia understands your struggle, which is why they eliminated the decision-making process with the Silent Down Shirt Jacket. This down-filled shirt jacket is the light-wearing option you've been looking for.
Recycled 700-fill down insulation keeps you warm and saves on weight, while the polyester face-fabric stops wind and sheds off light rain and other precipitation, giving you a trusted option for quick escapes into the backcountry. You've got plenty of storage when you get up and go, with two large snapped chest pockets to hold snacks and gear, and two microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets to hold chilly hands.
- Get versatile warmth for fall with this down insulated shirt jacket
- 700-fill recycled down gives you low bulk warmth for chilly days
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treated face-fabric sheds light rain
- Chest pockets and microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets for storage
- Item #PAT02M6
- Q & A
Nothing shirt about it
The only thing shirt-like about this jacket is the front pockets. It is a full-size jacket. It is very puffy and runs large. Donât buy it thinking it has shirt-like properties.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 190lbs
Great shirt. It fits a little big so i had to order one size down. Very warm