Select a size:
Why We Like The Silent Down Jacket
When the days get shorter and the air becomes more crisp, we throw on the Patagonia Silent Down Jacket for a day of errands, an evening with friends, or a weekend escape. This ultra-soft, stretchy, supple down jacket is the ultimate everyday and travel piece.
With hypoallergenic 700-fill power recycled down (down that’s been reclaimed from cushions, bedding, and other products that can’t be resold), this jacket keeps us cozy through whatever the day brings. When the weather starts to turn, we stay comfortably unfazed with a stand-up collar to keep our neck warm, and when the sun comes back out, a full-length, center-front, reverse-coil zipper makes taking the jacket off a breeze.
- Warm, stretchy everyday winter jacket
- DWR treatment keeps moisture out to help you stay dry
- Stretchy material helps you move freely during the day
- Recycled 700-fill power down adds lofty warmth
- Zipper design makes getting jacket on and off a breeze
- Stand-up collar protects neck from the elements
- Recycled materials showcase Patagonia’s eco-friendly promise
- Item #PAT02IS
4.5 based on 9 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.