Shelled Retro-X Pullover
Combining the powers of fuzzy warmth and retro styling, the Shelled Retro-X Pullover helps you transition through inclement weather while feeling fine. Nylon panels grace this sherpa fleece to fend off the wind and rain, complete with a cinchable hood just in case things really take a turn for the worst.
- A casual fleece pullover for shoulder-season adventures
- Cozy fleece fabric traps warmth next to your body
- DWR treatment and durable panels shed light wind and rain
- Stand-up collar and adjustable hood add valuable protection
- Snap-front style offers ventilation options
- Elastic cuffs and hem hold in the warmth
- Item #PATZ9MC
- [face fabric] 70% recycled polyester, 30% polyester, [panels] 100% recycled nylon, DWR finish, [lining] 100% recycled polyester, DWR finish
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9.5oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 1, 2020
I love it—my favorite jacket!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 125 lbs
This is a cute, boxy, short jacket that goes great with jeans and boots. It’s thick and warm, but the loose cut keeps it from getting me overheated, and I like the design of the collar and hoodie—it’s comfortable and also looks cute. This jacket is really difficult to put on and take off, though, because it’s not stretchy. So I wear it as a sweater with a T or tank underneath. It’s true to size, for reference I’m 5’6” 125 lbs 34C and 27.5” waist and the Small fits perfectly.