The rain. Prime for rain or shine.
Built for wearing under your waders or on their own, Patagonia's Shelled Insulator Softshell Men's Pants are built for early morning missions to your favorite fishing spot. The durable 3-layer softshell fabric assures you'll stay protected from the cold water lapping at your ankles, and if it gets rainy while you're out, the DWR treatment will have your back and send those raindrops beading. Plus, in the odd case that the sun comes out, the Insulator is certified to protect your skin from harmful UV rays, so you have no excuse not to get out on the river.
- Softshell pants for fishing cold waters in cool weather
- Three-layer softshell body blocks wind and retains heat
- DWR finish resists moisture and light precipitation
- UPF rating keeps your skin protected from harmful UV rays
- Hand and rear zippered pockets for keys, pliers, and light tackle
- Item #PAT01ZJ