Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Shell Seeker Bikini Bottom
The Shell Seeker Bikini Bottom is well-suited for active lifestyles. Its ample coverage and high waistband won't slip while we bump, set, and spike at the sand volleyball tournament.
- Full coverage swim bottom for paddling, surfing, or jumping
- Soft, durable, and stretchy fabric moves with you as you play
- Hidden seams and elastic waist offer a secure fit
- High rise design increases coverage
- Color-blocked waistband adds a unique look
- Item #PAT02S3
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric] 83% recycled polyester, 17% spandex, [lining] 88% nylon, 12% spandex, [waistband] 83% recycled nylon, 17%spandex
- Recommended Use
- beachwear, flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling, surfing, swimming
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 31, 2019
pretty good sporty bottoms!
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 130 lbs
As sporty bikini bottoms that will stay but no matter what you do, these are great. It is nice to have something a little more high waisted too. One interesting thing to note is that the colorful stripe/ band at the top is relatively loose, but where it connects with the rest of the swimsuit is rather tight. I will warn you however that if you are anything other than rock hard muscle and bone, the edges of the leg bands and colorful stripe/ top of bottom are tight, which helps the suit stay up, but can cause a little bit of a bulge/digging in (you can even see it on the model if you look closely). It wasn’t that noticeable, but just a heads up. If you are less concerned about the bottoms being ready for all manner of water sports, you could probably size up to help this. Also, when the bottoms showed up, the hygienic liner had sort of melted to the bottoms, like the glue stayed there even when i peeled the sticker off, but I was able to get the glue off in the wash.