Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Dresses we have in stock.View Similar Products
Answer the call of the sea.
When you find yourself day dreaming about the ocean, slip into the Patagonia Seatoller Dress. Not only will the nautically inspired boat neck and striped pattern mentally transport you to the deck of a tall ship sailing through ocean, but the cotton spandex blend is also airy and billowy, just like the sea breeze. When, unfortunately, you can't be around the actual sea breeze, vents on the side seams help keep you cool on long, hot summer days. Organic cotton with a touch of stretch gives you the freedom of movement to hoist the sail or carry those groceries up the stairs to your apartment comfortably.
- Airy, 3/4-sleeve dress that's right at home on the sea
- Striped pattern creates causal, nautical aesthetic
- Regular fit and stretchy material provide comfortable movement
- Dropped shoulder and boat neck inspired by nautical aesthetic
- Hem hits just below the knee for a little extra coverage
- Vents on the side seams to keep cool during warmer days
- Use of organic cotton supports biodiversity and healthy eco-systems
- Patagonia creates products for the eco-conscious consumer
- Item #PAT02BA