Select style & size:Select options
Tried and true.
You and your friends have the week off, so the only thing you're concerning yourselves with is finding the best surf and sniffing out the best happy hour deals. Once you've set your sights on the beach of the day, pull on the Patagonia Men's Scallop Hem Wavefarer 18in Board Shorts, pile in the truck, and leave your worries behind. Made from a quick-drying nylon, these shorts have a curved hem that offers an increased range of motion, whether you're on your board or diving for the volleyball in the sand. A forward-facing inseam reduces chafing and irritation so you can get the most out of every day.
- Board shorts built for fun in the sun
- Quick-drying nylon material won't leave you soaked
- Self-storing pocket so you can always have a suit on hand
- Forward facing inseam reduces chafing and irritation
- Mid-length design for a trim look
- Item #PAT02CM
- Q & A
Run small, odd fit
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 31
Waist fits well, but below the waistband they're oddly tight. Yet I have other board shorts that fit fine from Patagonia, same size.
Best Board Shorts!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These are the best board shorts I have ever owned. They are comfortable, light, and durable. Took these board shorts surfing in Mexico and ended up wearing them everyday. Definitely worth the price.