Light and breezy just got easy.
Perfect for the summertime picnic or casual day at the beach, Patagonia's Rocky Peak Shirt Dress is an excellent option for keeping it light and breathable when the mercury starts to climb. Featuring a cotton, synthetic blend and several pockets for storage on the go, the Rocky Peak is an elegant but understated approach to feminine summer wear.
- A shirt and dress hybrid for warm-weather casual
- Organic cotton, synthetic hybrid breathes easy
- Chest and hand pockets hold keys, wallet, or phone
- Layers well over leggings, jeans, or whatever
- Item #PAT01YD
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs large
I gave this as a gift for my mom and this what she has to say about it. My mom wanted the dress to fit slim on her body, not tight but not too loose. I originally ordered a size Large for her but it was too tight on her hips and too big on the chest and sleeves. She says the dress would fit someone with slider hips better. I reordered an Extra Large for her and she says it fits like a "house dress and it will make for some nice pajamas" which I believe it means it is too big all around and has no tailored fit to it at all. Bummer because she wanted this dress so bad!