Select style & size:Select options
River Salt Jacket
Some days the sun is shining and the fish are biting, but other days Mother Nature's spitting rain at you and you've gotta travel up and down the river searching for the goods. Designed with an ultra-durable and waterproof construction, the Patagonia River Salt Jacket is tough enough to handle full days chasing wild steelhead in the Pacific Northwest or paddling rainy rivers up in big sky country.
Its burly 4-layer H2No shell shuts out rain and spray to keep you dry on the river, while the vented hood adjusts in a single pull for snug protection against wind and water. The hood is also specially designed to stay in place at high boat speeds, so when you're fishing on local lakes or on coastal bays your hood will stay put along the way. An elastic drawcord hem helps create a seal against the elements, and features mesh-lined casing that drains water quickly if you happen to wade one or two steps too deep. Meanwhile, water-resistant chest pockets keep your fly boxes and other equipment secure and close by, and watertight adjustable cuffs ensure that your sleeves won't get soaked when you need to reach into the water to claim your prize.
- Burly waterproof shell to keep you dry on rainy days of fishing
- 4-layer H2No shell offers rugged waterproofing on the river
- Adjustable hood stays in place on high-speed boats
- Drawcord hem with mesh casing drains quickly when you wade
- Watertight cuffs ensure that water doesn't sneak up your sleeves
- Zippered chest pockets are sized to hold fly boxes
- Waterproof front zipper stops rain and spray from getting in
- Item #PATZ99D