Reversible Tribbles Hooded Jacket
Sure your little adventurer likes going to the beach in the summer, and they have a blast picking apples and diving into leaf piles, but nothing gets them excited like winter. When it's time for family snowball fights and fresh tracks through snow-covered woods, bundle them up in the Patagonia Reversible Tribbles Hooded Jacket. It's got a windproof and water-resistant shell to keep out wind and snow, and a cozy Sherpa fleece lining to keep them toasty warm in freezing weather. This jacket's also filled with Thermogreen synthetic insulation, which maintains its warmth even when wet, so you don't have to worry about them shivering like crazy after they take a powdery wipeout on the sledding hill. When they're not feeling the printed shell side, they can reverse it and rock the fleece as an outer layer. The hood removes and snaps to either side, so they'll have coverage from the weather no matter how they wear it. The handwarmer pockets on either side offer a toasty place to hide their freezing fingers, but be careful, they could also hide ambush-ready snowballs.
- A warm reversible jacket to help young explorers enjoy winter
- Windproof and water-resistant shell protects against winter weather
- Synthetic insulation keeps its warmth when it's soaked with snow
- Fleece lining provides cozy and comfortable warmth in the cold
- Removable hood attaches to either side for constant coverage
- Hand pockets on either side let them keep handwarmers close by
- Item #PAT02L4
- Q & A
Warm and stylish
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I got this coat for my niece. She was on the edge of a 2T. So I decided to size up to a 3T. Its a little big, but shell be able to wear it another season! Love how its a reversible so she gets two coats in one. But what sold me was being lined inside with fleece. She was able to play outside for two hours without getting cold at all. I would recommend it to anyone.