Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Reversible Tribbles Hooded Jacket
You couldn't ask for a better adventure buddy, so give him the proper tools to keep him warm and cozy when you're out on your next adventure with the Patagonia Toddler Boys' Reversible Tribbles Hooded Jacket. With synthetic insulation and fleece lining, the Tribbles doubles up on the warmth, so he stays nice and toasty during chilly fall hikes and early spring nature walks. The polyester plain weave shell is windproof to keep him protected on breezy autumn days and snowy walks in the woods. Thermogreen synthetic fill insulates against the cold while you teach him proper s'more making technique around the campfire, and when he wants to rock it fuzzy-side-out it quickly reverses so that the fleece lining is facing outward.
- A reversible insulated jacket for frigid expeditions in the backyard
- Polyester shell is windproof so you can stay out on blustery days
- Thermogreen insulation keeps him warm at snowman construction sights
- Warm fleece lining ensures a cozy wear even on the coldest days
- Fleece-lined removable hood provides quick warmth to frozen faces
- Reverses easily to accommodate their budding winter style
- Pockets on both sides easily hold handwarmers for chilly fingers
- Item #PAT011V
5 based on 10 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.