Double the fun.
Mountain weather can be completely unpredictable—rain coming in sideways one minute, with the sun making a comeback the next. But if having a three-year-old has taught you anything, it’s to always be prepared. Patagonia’s Reversible Tribbles Hooded Jacket for Infant Boys comes with two sides: a windproof, waterproof outer layer that helps protect against whipping cold air and a soft, insulated fleece that stays warm even after the storm. So when the clouds emerge overhead and the wind starts to blow, you rest assured that your little one is only one flip and zip away from the protection they need.
- Reversible winter jacket for dynamic weather protection
- Windproof, waterproof shell shields against snow flurries
- Faux shearling fleece liner stays warm even when wet
- Removable hood snaps closed for warm cheeks
- Elastic cuffs mean no loose ends dragging in the dirt
- Patagonia quality in miniature form
- Item #PAT011U
- Q & A
What’s the best way to wash this item?
What is the “thickness” of this item in comparison to the puff ball? Does it compress more than puff ball when buckled into seats?
This will not compress more, as it is a fleece lining that is going to be thicker and heavier.