Select a Size
Select a Color
Puff-Ball Reversible Bunting
You don’t let the cold hold you back on winter adventures, and with the Puff-Ball Reversible Bunting, the cold doesn’t have to hold your baby back either. Take them out with you to explore knowing that they’ll be toasty warm with a plush, lined, fleece hood and 60g of Thermolite insulation. Let them wander without worry knowing that they’ll stay dry and happy thanks to a DWR treatment. And no matter their wander method, the generous length keeps toes and hands warm even if they’re walking, crawling, or scooting. When immobile, fold-over covers keep their little fingers and toes warm and protected from the elements.
- Cozy bunting to keep your baby warm on winter adventures
- DWR prevents water from seeping through for a dry, happy kid
- Spandex bindings at hood, sleeve, leg openings keep elements out
- Hood is lined with plush fleece for extra toasty coziness
- Generous length keeps toes warm no matter the mobility method
- Fold-over covers keep hands and feet warm and protected
- Founded in 1973, Patagonia uses eco-conscious materials
- Item #PAT02LD
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- 100% polyester, DWR treatment
- Thermolite Stretch (100% polyester)
- Recommended Use
- casual, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 15, 2019
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Patagonia thinks of everything. The fact that this is reversible is so cool.
November 19, 2018
Perfect Winter Suit
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- 5` 11"
- 140 lbs
This suit has worked incredibly well for my 1 year old son. It is thin and flexible, but still provides the warmth he needs with enough room for layering underneath if need be. The hand and feet covers add a lot of functionality and options as well. It is basically like a full body Nano-Puff, from what I can tell. A+.
March 10, 2019
What size did you order for your 1yr old? Is your child of average height/weight? We live in MN and was considering buying now for next year. Our son will be 1 in August. Was thinking the 18mo size...? Does it run on the big side/small side?