Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Infant Snowsuits & Buntings we have in stock.View Similar Products
Puff-Ball Reversible Bunting
You don’t let the cold hold you back on winter adventures, and with the Puff-Ball Reversible Bunting, the cold doesn’t have to hold your baby back either. Take them out with you to explore knowing that they’ll be toasty warm with a plush, lined, fleece hood and 60g of Thermolite insulation. Let them wander without worry knowing that they’ll stay dry and happy thanks to a DWR treatment. And no matter their wander method, the generous length keeps toes and hands warm even if they’re walking, crawling, or scooting. When immobile, fold-over covers keep their little fingers and toes warm and protected from the elements.
- Cozy bunting to keep your baby warm on winter adventures
- DWR prevents water from seeping through for a dry, happy kid
- Spandex bindings at hood, sleeve, leg openings keep elements out
- Hood is lined with plush fleece for extra toasty coziness
- Generous length keeps toes warm no matter the mobility method
- Fold-over covers keep hands and feet warm and protected
- Founded in 1973, Patagonia uses eco-conscious materials
- Item #PAT02LD
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- 100% polyester, DWR treatment
- Thermolite Stretch (100% polyester)
- Recommended Use
- casual, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 15, 2019
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Patagonia thinks of everything. The fact that this is reversible is so cool.
November 19, 2018
Perfect Winter Suit
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- 5` 11"
- 140 lbs
This suit has worked incredibly well for my 1 year old son. It is thin and flexible, but still provides the warmth he needs with enough room for layering underneath if need be. The hand and feet covers add a lot of functionality and options as well. It is basically like a full body Nano-Puff, from what I can tell. A+.
March 10, 2019
What size did you order for your 1yr old? Is your child of average height/weight? We live in MN and was considering buying now for next year. Our son will be 1 in August. Was thinking the 18mo size...? Does it run on the big side/small side?