Never too early to start loving winter.
You don’t let the cold hold you back on winter adventures, and with the Puff-Ball Reversible Bunting, the cold doesn’t have to hold your baby back either. Take them out with you to explore knowing that they’ll be toasty warm with a plush, lined, fleece hood and 60g of Thermolite insulation. Let them wander without worry knowing that they’ll stay dry and happy thanks to a DWR treatment. And no matter their wander method, the generous length keeps toes and hands warm even if they’re walking, crawling, or scooting. When immobile, fold-over covers keep their little fingers and toes warm and protected from the elements.
- Cozy bunting to keep your baby warm on winter adventures
- DWR prevents water from seeping through for a dry, happy kid
- Spandex bindings at hood, sleeve, leg openings keep elements out
- Hood is lined with plush fleece for extra toasty coziness
- Generous length keeps toes warm no matter the mobility method
- Fold-over covers keep hands and feet warm and protected
- Founded in 1973, Patagonia uses eco-conscious materials
- Item #PAT02LD
- Q & A
Perfect Winter Suit
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 140lbs
This suit has worked incredibly well for my 1 year old son. It is thin and flexible, but still provides the warmth he needs with enough room for layering underneath if need be. The hand and feet covers add a lot of functionality and options as well. It is basically like a full body Nano-Puff, from what I can tell. A+.