Puff-Ball Reversible Bunting
Patagonia's Puff-Ball Reversible Girls' Bunting is made of recycled polyester and treated with a water-repellent coating to shed off snow from the ground and sky. Thermolite Stretch insulation keeps your munchkin warm and comfortable during snowy excursions, and will retain its warmth when it gets wet, unlike down alternatives. Fold-over hand and foot covers keep her fingers and toes warm, while elastic binding at the hands, ankles, and hood seals out snow and drafts. It's newly updated with warm 1/4 fleece lining the hood, making its snug hood that much snugger. The inset leg panel fits easily over diapers or base layers, and the long zipper makes changing a snap.
- A reversible bunting perfect for first steps through deep snow
- Solid side offers wind and water resistance for long snow days
- Print side provides the same warmth with photo-op style
- Synthetic insulation won't mat down or lose warmth in wet snow
- Fold-over covers protect hands and feet from the cold
- Elastic-bound hood, sleeve, and leg openings keep in the warmth
- Hood is fleece lined to keep them warm and enjoying the outdoors
- Inset leg panel allows for mobility and fits easily over diapers
- Item #PAT02LC
- Q & A
Onesie is the way to go
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 140lbs
I got these for my niece and they work great! Nowhere for snow to get in and ruin the fun. And the cuffs on the sleeves and pant legs are great for stroller rides or whenever your little one doesn’t need to use their hands and feet.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I purchased this for my new niece, who is just about a month old and lives in Colorado. This bunting is amazing, and the print is to die for! I got the Bee Eaters print and it is beautiful.