Reversible Puff-Ball Jacket
The Patagonia Reversible Puff-Ball Jacket was designed for future explorers whose eyes brighten at the sight of fresh fallen snow. It's got a wind and water resistant shell to keep them protected from howling winds and falling snow, and warm synthetic insulation to keep them toasty and warm while they hang out in the stroller on winter walks. The synthetic insulation also retains its warmth when it gets wet, ensuring that they stay cozy when their first snowy steps lead to their first accidental snow angels. An insulated hood with a spandex binding gives them added coverage and warmth, and the reversible functionality gives you fun and versatile style.
- A warm jacket for first adventures in the snow
- Wind and water resistant shell protects them from winter weather
- Synthetic insulation stays warm when it gets soaked with snow
- Spandex bound hood ensures snug coverage from the elements
- Pockets on either side provide storage for handwarmers
- Item #PAT02L8