Puff-Ball Reversible Jacket
When chilly wind howls outside, dress your tot in the Patagonia Reversible Puff-Ball Jacket. Thanks to the wind-resistant and synthetic insulation, your little one will hardly notice the cold air while the two of you explore snow-covered landscapes. Plus this cozy and warm jacket reverses when you want him to have a different look, and you can stuff his mittens or hands in the hand-warmer pockets on the non-quilted side.
- This warm jacket helps new explorers discover the wonders of winter
- Wind and water-resistant shell protects them from winter weather
- Synthetic insulation stays warm even when they're soaked with snow
- Fixed hood delivers added coverage on windy adventures
- Spandex binding at hood and cuffs provides a secure fit
- Print side has one snap pocket and solid side has two hand pockets
- Item #PAT02L9
What do you think about this product?
March 14, 2019
Versatile & dependable
Great jacket for the little ones! The sizing will fit for a while before they grow out of it. The weight of the jacket works for a variety of weather conditions and is great for layering. The patterns are also fun.
November 30, 2018
It's Versatility Is Key
Patagonia's Puff-Ball Reversible Jacket had me at the word, "Reversible." My son spills something on it (very likely), no problem. I can just turn it around to another aesthetically pleasing, yet slightly busy, colorway. Getting away from the color function, the outer fabric feels pretty soft while repelling a tiny bit of water. The 60g worth of Thermolite synthetic insulation helps in the colder, but not coldest, days. The fit is a bit big but that's fine with me because my boy is a bit taller than normal. A great option for colder fall/winter days where there could be a tiny bit of wet weather.
October 15, 2018
Gift but true to size
Fits the little guy well