Reversible Dream Song Hooded Down Jacket
When it comes to staying stylish and comfortable in the city, look no further than the Patagonia Girls' Reversible Dream Song Hooded Down Jacket. Offering the best of both worlds, the Dream Song features a dual-nature personality, that showcases a quilted shell on one side and a high-pile fleece lining on the other. And, to top it off, Patagonia added a layer of synthetic Thermogreen insulation, which ensures you stay warm—even when wet.
- A cozy, adaptive jacket fit for the city
- Reversible design lends versatility
- Fleece lining maintains a plush feel
- Synthetic insulation ensures warmth when wet
- Polyester shell features DWR treatment
- Multiple pockets keep necessities close
- Hood is reversible and removable
- Item #PAT025U
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [shell] 100% polyester plain weave, bluesign approved, [lining] 100% polyester fleece (30% recycled), bluesign approved
- 60g Thermogreen (92% recycled)
- Center Back Length
- yes, removable
- 2 hand, 2 zippered
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 14, 2019
Fantastic coat! Runs small
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 90 lbs
I ordered this coat in a size XL (14) for my 13 year old daughter. She is tall for her age at around 5'6 and sadly the coat is too short in the arms and torso, so we are having to return, but the quality of the coat is fantastic! The fleece lining is super soft and the hood is easy to attach/detach.
September 2, 2019
When will it be sent?