Snug As A Bug.
From chilly walks around the block to your annual winter traditions, like gathering evergreen boughs for your mantel, keep your little lady warm in the Patagonia Infant Girls' Reversible Down Sweater Hoodie. Insulated with traceable down, this jacket adds a puffy layer of warmth around your little one. The durable shell resists wind and light snow flurries, and is reversible in case she makes a mess. A 3-panel hood offers a stay-put fit to keep her little head protected while you introduce her to the changing seasons.
- Keep your little one warm all winter long with this jacket
- Traceable down insulation offers warmth without the bulk
- Polyester shell is durable and resists wind and precipitation
- Insulated hood offers additional weather protection
- Reversible design for more style options
- Item #PAT024G
- Q & A
Great but not the warmest around
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 174lbs
The prints on these are great and I love that it’s reversable. I was looking for something a little warmer as my daughter has to wear a few other layers under this, but this jacket is just so high quality I couldn’t return it.