Robust and Pint-Sized.
Bugs aren't the only ones that are deserving of being snug: keep your little glow worm warm and cozy with the Patagonia Infant Boys' Reversible Down Sweater Hoodie. Ideal for combating cool winter temperatures, this down hoodie features 600-fill Traceable Down, which not only provides roasty-toasty warmth, but it's also a part of Patagonia's new down initiative, meaning the animals are never live-plucked or over-fed. Additionally, the durable polyester exterior, complete with DWR treatment, offers enhanced defense against light moisture, and it's reversible for added versatility.
- A versatile, cozy jacket for winter adventures
- Reversible design lends an adaptive silhouette
- Durable polyester exterior is bluesign approved
- DWR treatment fends off light moisture
- 600-fill down insulation provides lofted warmth
- Hand pockets are located on both sides of the jacket
- Fitted hood seals in warmth
- Item #PAT024I