The first day of school is coming right up, and there's no better way to have her prepared and ready to go than with the Reversible Down Hooded Sweater. No need for multiple jackets as this one compliments any mood or outfit with it's reversible properties. Find print on one side for spunky days and solid color on the other to pair easily with her favorite bottoms.
As both sides are treated with DWR, snow and rain will brush right off keeping her dry and comfortable on winter adventures off or on the playground. For the extra chilly days, 600 fill-power recycled down keeps her warm and toasty while a 3-panel hood with spandex binding stays put even when she's swinging on the monkey bars. The durable ripstop face fabric holds up to sticks and woodchips so she can play as hard as she wants without having to worry about tearing her jacket.
- Multifunctional warmth for winter adventures or chilly school days
- Face fabrics treated with DWR to keep dry when snow falls
- Durable ripstop fabric holds up to sticks and woodchips
- Reversible design to suit any mood any day
- Patagonia's commitment to environmental sustainability is evident in their eco-conscious materials and designs
- Item #PAT02KS