Shed a layer.
After a season spent wrapped up in puffy jackets and extra layers, welcome warmer spring temps with the Patagonia Men's Reversible Crankset Vest. Light and breathable, the Crankset comes crafted almost entirely from recycled polyester, with a DWR treatment to keep a cool spring drizzle at bay whether you're on a walk with the dog or helping out at tee ball practice with your future slugger.
Inside the vest, 40g recycled Thermogreen insulation holds a layer of heat next to your body to keep you warm during grey days, but the synthetic fill remains breathable if you start to warm up. Cleverly placed reflective accents help you stay visible, while a back vent allows for greater ventilation if you head for the trails. In a pinch, stash the entire vest inside its own right pocket for easy storage or an on-the-go pillow.
- Welcome spring temps with this go-anywhere casual vest
- Regular fit layers easily over flannels or a baselayer
- Reversible polyester body with DWR treatment to repel rain
- Hand and chest pockets stash headphones, snacks, or a phone
- Entire vest packs into its own pocket for easy transport
- Item #PAT01T8
- Q & A
Great Layering Piece
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 230lbs
A light, compact vest. Well made, all the pockets have zippers, chest pocket is large enough for a smart phone. It packs down into one of its pockets, good way to add insulation without a lot of bulk. A good option for added warmth in the fall and spring in the Pacific NW.