Why We Like The Reversible Bivy Hooded Vest
Our favorite part of fall is being able to snuggle up in our Reversible Bivy Hooded Vest. We like that we can change its style day to day, with fleece or fabric facing the outside. And it also keeps us really warm when we're on cold field trips to animal farms where all we're thinking is "can I pet that llama?"
- Reversible vest for school days or yardwork with mom and dad
- Polyester ripstop doesn't easily tear on scraggly branches
- Retro-X pile fleece is soft and keeps you cozy when it's cold
- DWR treatment helps it stay dry on misty mornings
- Recycled 600-fill down insulation is warm and eco-recycled
- Insulated hood and hand pockets make sure every part is toasty
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #PATZ9OV
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 30D recycled polyester ripstop, [lining] 70% recycled polyester, 30% polyester fleece
- 600-fill recycled down
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 21in
- 2 handwarmer
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help