Retro-X Fleece Jacket
The knobby texture of the Patagonia Toddler Boys' Retro-X Fleece Jacket is irresistible. The soft pile has a half-inch-thick polyester fleece fabric for warmth and a polyester lining for wind protection.
- Warm and stylish fleece jacket ready for daily wear
- Midweight fleece adds warmth and moisture management
- Spandex binding on hem and sleeves locks in reliable heat
- Chest and hand warmer pockets keep important items nearby
- Flat seams prevent rubbing and chafing all day long
- Item #PAT3361
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [shell] polyester (75% recycled), [lining] polyester
- Fleece Weight
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 24, 2014
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
This jacket is adorable. I ordered a size up to get more wear from the jacket. The sleeves were just a little too long, so I cuffed them and it looks adorable. Very warm and cozy. This is the first time I've ever purchased Patagonia - have always navigated towards North Face. I'm now a Patagonia person!!!
October 28, 2020
Are there washing/cleaning instructions to this jacket?
November 29, 2020
Hey Danielle, Here are Patagonia's instructions for washing their products: "Washing instructions are printed on a white tag inside our garments. Following our garment instructions will help make sure that your gear has a long, interesting life. In general, washing your gear in cold or warm water with mild powder laundry soap (non-toxic, biodegradable types preferred) and drying it on the line are the best ways to clean Patagonia® products."