Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Retro-X Fleece Jacket
Watch her make memories as she runs around the campground in the Patagonia Girls' Retro-X Fleece Jacket. The quarter-inch high pile fleece exterior is made primarily from recycled polyester for a soft feel that keeps her warm as she throws rocks into the lake and roasts marshmallows around the fire. The windproof lining ensures smooth layering and protects your girl from chilly mountain breezes during afternoon hikes. Zippered pockets help her keep mementos secure, and a hand-me-down ID label encourages continued use over the life of the jacket. With a regular fit, this full-zip fleece can be worn by itself for shoulder season camping or topped with a shell for superior comfort in cold, stormy conditions.
- A versatile fleece for outdoor comfort in chilly weather
- High-pile fleece construction delivers warmth on cold morning hikes
- Windproof lining shields her from chilly mountain breezes
- Stand-up collar and spandex binding at cuffs and hem keeps cold out
- Hand-me-down ID label encourages sustainable living
- Zippered pockets hold essentials for school and play
- Flat seams ensure that chafing won't send you back to the trailhead
- Item #PAT01GK
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.