Style and warmth in blustery fall.
When the fall chill starts to kick in, take her out on the town with you for a day of errands in urban style. The Retro-X Bomber Jacket from Patagonia has street smarts plus plenty of weather protection to keep her warm and comfortable as you cruise from breakfast at her favorite cafe to lunch at yours. The windproof lining protects her from blustery weather while the high-pile fleece keeps her warm and cozy. Rib knit cuffs further contribute to her warmth by sealing out the elements and keeping her body heat contained.
- Bomber-style jacket for warmth through the changing autumn weather
- Windproof lining protects on blustery walks around town
- Pile fleece is cozy, warm, and soft against the skin
- Rib-knit cuffs hold in warmth and seal out the elements
- Item #PAT02KU
- Q & A
Her new favorite jacket
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 176lbs
I got this as a gift for a friend and they absolutely love it! The smooth liner inside makes it easy to get on and off, wile also blocking the wind a bit. Great fleece with a modern bomber-inspired twist!
Hi there, Only two colors are available? I see grey color. I want to buy it, but it isn't available in backcountry(web-site).
Hi there. I see this jacket is girls? I’m wondering if I were a women’s medium what would that be in a girls size?
Unfortunately a women's medium will be bigger than any of the girls' sizes.