Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Retro Pile Vest
When core warmth is what you're after and softness is the way you want to get there, the Patagonia Retro Pile Vest is the only way to go. This retro-styled vest is made with a soft and fuzzy high-pile shearling fleece that not only provides lightweight warmth and a cozy feel, but is also now made using entirely recycled materials for a construction that's easier on the planet. Offset shoulder seams make this vest comfortable to wear beneath a backpack on chilly fall day hikes, while zippered hand and chest pockets provide secures storage for snacks, trail maps, and gear. Plus, its full-zip design makes for easy layering, so it'll be easy to play around with your midlayers when the weather changes on windy summits.
- Cozy fleece vest with everyday warmth and retro styling
- Shearling fleece delivers soft and fuzzy comfort on chilly days
- Recycled construction reduces your footprint as you play outdoors
- Full-zip design makes it easy to access other layers
- Zippered pockets provide safe and secure storage for everyday items
- Offset shoulder seams boost your comfort when you've got a pack on
- Item #PAT02YB
4 based on 8 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.