Retro Pile Pullover Jacket
Perfectly in place everywhere from campfires to ski lodges, the Patagonia Retro Pile Pullover Jacket delivers cozy warmth and super soft next-to-skin comfort. Using a high-pile double-sided shearling fleece that's soft and fuzzy, this pullover is ideal for times when you wanna get warm and stay warm. Its deep chest zipper helps you cool down if you need to, then zips into a high stand-up collar to let your neck join in on the fun. The cuffs and hem are trimmed with stand up for a fit that stays in place and won't let in the cold, and as a special update the jacket's fleece is now made using entirely recycled materials.
- Cozy fleece pullover that helps you warm up in a hurry
- Shearling fleece provides soft and fuzzy comfort on chilly days
- Deep chest zipper lets you vent if you start to get too warm
- Stand-up collar keeps your neck warm on windy days
- Zippered chest pocket gives you quick access to maps and gear
- Spandex cuffs and hem create a snug seal against the cold
- Eco-friendly construction uses entirely recycled fleece
- Item #PAT02YA
What do you think about this product?
February 21, 2020
This thing is a great deal, super awesome base layer and holds up well on its own even in windy conditions. Zippers and material are super solid as you would expect with Patagonia. One of the first layers I grab before going out to ski or out for dinner.