Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Retro Pile Jacket
The warmest fleece from Patagonia comes in the form of the Retro Pile Jacket. Keep your little one cozy warm as you explore the great outdoors with them. The rib-knit cuffs seal out the elements and keep their body heat in while a shirttail hem gives some extra coverage to keep out gusts and prevent their back from becoming accidentally exposed. Keep their fingers warm in the drop in hand pockets to extend your time outside, and pull on the slightly pointed hood when the temperatures really start to drop.
- Super warm fleece for fend of the chill of fall and winter
- Cozy hood has slight point at the top as a nod to gnome friends
- Rib-knit cuffs seal in body heat and keep out the cold
- Handwarmer pockets warm cold fingers for more time outside
- Shirttail hem gives extra coverage for protection from the elements
- Patagonia was founded in 1973 in Ventura, California
- Item #PAT030G
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.