Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Toddler Girls' Fleece Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Winter should be spent outdoors.
The warmest fleece from Patagonia comes in the form of the Retro Pile Jacket. Keep your little one cozy warm as you explore the great outdoors with them. The rib-knit cuffs seal out the elements and keep their body heat in while a shirttail hem gives some extra coverage to keep out gusts and prevent their back from becoming accidentally exposed. Keep their fingers warm in the drop in hand pockets to extend your time outside, and pull on the slightly pointed hood when the temperatures really start to drop.
- Super warm fleece for fend of the chill of fall and winter
- Cozy hood has slight point at the top as a nod to gnome friends
- Rib-knit cuffs seal in body heat and keep out the cold
- Handwarmer pockets warm cold fingers for more time outside
- Shirttail hem gives extra coverage for protection from the elements
- Patagonia was founded in 1973 in Ventura, California
- Item #PAT02LH
- Q & A
Warm & Great Quality
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Super warm layer for the kiddo. Snaps on the front are easy to work with. Love the look!